Gold Crown V
Since 1961, the Brunswick Gold Crown has reigned as the industry’s best playing professional pool table. The Gold Crown V continues in this tradition with sophisticated new styling, while still maintaining its classic lines. Features include new corner castings, apron details, and a redesigned ball storage area, giving the Gold Crown V table a stronger, bolder appearance. The Gold Crown V Tournament Edition table features longer rails and tighter pockets engineered to strict World Pool-Billiard Association specifications. Table decals included. Available in a nine-foot mahogany with nickel trim version only.
|Finish||Matte Black/Nickel trim|
|Cloth Type||CONTENDER Woolen Cloth|
|Table size:||9 ft.|
|Finishes Available:||Mahogany with nickel trim
Matte Black with nickel trim
|Leg Options:||Standard (as shown)|
|Pocket:||Gully Return or Drop Pockets available|
Base Frame Construction
- The Gold Crown V base frame is the standard in the industry for beefy commercial grade base frames.
- Made from selected hardwoods, this base frame is 3.5″ thick
- Assembled using high-torque bolted construction providing a strong and sturdy base
- Prior to leaving the manufacturing plant, each Gold Crown V base frame component is numbered after the complete unit is assembled, planed to precise flatness and disassembled. The base frame is also stained and sealed to minimize wood movement.
Matching Cue Rack:
Gold Crown Wall Rack
Brunswick standard features include:
Brunswick Certified Premium Slate
High Performance Nut Plate Construction
Super Speed Cushions
- Large capacity drop pockets hold up to 10 balls per pocket
- Flush rail castings and pockets offer a smooth, sleek rail during play
- Patented slate levelers, twenty-two of them, are built into the base frame, which eliminates the need for shimming.
- Quick Set Foot Plates® provide quick and easy leveling. Patented by Brunswick.
Gold Crown V Tournament edition table:
- Available in nine-foot mahogany with nickel trim version only
- Features longer rails which result in tighter pockets. Corner pocket 4.5″-4.625″. Side pocket 5.0″-5.125″.
- Engineered to strict World Pool-Billiard Association specifications