The straight lines, simple design and heavy proportion of the Oakland II table are trademark characteristics of the Arts & Crafts style of furniture originally popular during the 1890’s to 1910’s. This distinct table features solid wood rails, leather pockets and two storage drawers to stow cues and accessories. (Cues and accessories purchased separately.)
|Finish||Espresso with drawers|
- Table Size: 8ft.
- Finish Available: Espresso
- Legs: Standard (as shown)
- Pockets: Shield
- Storage drawers: One is ready to hold up to 10 full-size cues and the other drawer will hold all of your accessories including pocket balls, table brush, 8-ball and 9-ball racks, bridge and shorty cue. (Accessories purchased separately)
- Brunswick Certified Premium Slate
- High Performance™ Nut Plate Construction
- Matching Wall Rack Sold Separately
- Made from superior engineered wood with selected veneered hardwoods
- Assembled using high-torque bolted construction, and state-of-the-art heavy gauge steel fastening systems for rock solid performance.